What's new
Streak Gaming Online Gambling Forum

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Titan Poker Reviewed

Users who viewed this discussion (Total:0)

sorcer3ss

Staff member
[FONT=tahoma,sans-serif]
Best Online Poker[/FONT]​

Titan Poker

Titan Poker uses the well known software platform Playtech. Download and installation was quite fast and the welcome email was received as soon as I signed up and before I could even create a screen name, a live support operator popped up to welcome me to Titan Poker, which was pretty impressive.

General

I found that the tutorial was excellent. You can learn to play poker with Titan Poker's multimedia poker tutorial. This brief interactive video goes through a typical Texas Hold'em hand, and includes explanations of card distribution and betting structures.

Banking

Transactions can be made in the following currencies: Euro, Pound, U.S. Dollar ($), Canadian Dollar ($) and South African Rand. Depositing is easy, because Titan Poker offers a huge list of options:

Credit Card, Ticket Premium, Moneybookers, NETeller, ClickandBuy, INSTADEBIT, Click2Pay, PaySafeCard, Ukash, Bank Transfer, iDEAL, rzelewy24, POLI, EcoCard, WebMoney, myCitadel, UseMyBank, Moneta, Dankort, Entropay, Sofortüberweisung, Giropay, Nordea, Enets, Boleto, Abaqoos, eKonto, EPS, Euteller, Ewire, Neosurf, Multibanco and Teleingreso

Loyalty

The name of the loyalty program is Club Titan, where you can cash in your points any time or you can redeem points for tournament tokens. Coming soon there will be merchandise at The Club Titan Store.

Tournaments

Never Miss Another Tournament! You can download My Speedy Alert and receive tournament alerts and poker bonus offers, it is easy to install and takes up virtually no space on your computer, I thought it was a great add on.

Three types of tournaments are available at Titan Poker:

* Multi-Table Tournaments
* Single Table Tournaments
* Satellite Tournaments

Freeroll tournaments run daily, Guaranteed Prize tournaments are on Friday, Saturday and Sunday and VIP tournaments run every Saturday, 2nd Sunday of the month and 4th Wednesday of the month.

Contact Details

Email - comprehensive list for different inquiries

Phone:
Toll Free (Canada only) +1(888)201-5684
Fax (Canada only) +1(877)789-5725
Toll Free (UK only) 0-800-066-4320
Phone (Intl) +632-756-7927
Fax (Intl) +632-756-7907

Live support is also available.

Promotions

The sign-up bonus is 100% up to $500, so why not pull up a chair and start playing?

There are a number of other promotions available, a couple of which are:
2010 World Challenge
Irish Open 2010
Team Titan Bounty

[FONT=tahoma,sans-serif]
Best Online Poker[/FONT]​
<input id="gwProxy" type="hidden"><!--Session data--><input onclick="jsCall();" id="jsProxy" type="hidden">

Last edited by a moderator:

Andrewjon0075

Newbie Streaker
I love how all Poker websites are reviewed on here, its awesome.
Rightly Said Ace of spades. I have seen some of the best reviews here, leading to great offers and links the members and moderator have shared. many Thanks to sorcere3ss