What's new
Streak Gaming Online Gambling Forum

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Won Random Jackpot at Deserts Nights on Coyote Cash

Users who viewed this discussion (Total:0)

nikkidog

Lifetime Streaker
I won the Random Jackpot Desert Nights on 10/9 for $2,248.00. It happened not too long after I started playing so I still had PT to meet. but ended up cashing out $1,732.00 which I am satisfied with. Tried to post a couple of pictures but can't figure out how to do it. I requested my withdrawal and it was approved in a couple of hours. Now just waiting for my winnings.

Last edited by a moderator:

dani3839

Administrator
Staff member
very cool nikkidog!!! Congrats!

If you would like to send me the pics, I'll post them for you :)

[email protected]

Last edited:

PIXIEW

Lifetime Streaker
CONGRATS ON YOUR WIN ITS AWESOME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I WOULD LOVE A CASHOUT OF COUPLE HUNDRED WOULD THRILL MY BRITCHES RIGHT OFF ME LMAO :clap I WISH YOUR WIN STREAK TO CONTINUE BIG TIME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!crzypnkn

violet57

Lifetime Streaker
Congrats on your win! MONy:: Awesome WTG :rock violet57 "please send some of your good luck my way"

Last edited:

dani3839

Administrator
Staff member
Congrats again nikkidog, I added the screenshots you send me :)

:thumbsup

Micky

Newbie Streaker
A lucky winner hit one heck of a jackpot, a cool $2,248.00! Congrats to you, you know who you are! :thumbsup

PIXIEW

Lifetime Streaker
MONy::MONy::MONy::NICE PIC NIKKIDOG SOOOOO VERY HAPPY FOR YOU YOUR WELL DESERVING SWEETS!:goodluck

sorcer3ss

Staff member
Congrats on the win nikkidog and thanks for sharing with us.

nikkidog

Lifetime Streaker
Thank you everyone for the congrats. According to their 10 day frame I am due to receive my winnings tomorrow. Have never cashed out there before, Does anyone know if they are on time with their payouts. I also cashed out another 405.00 there the other day. Requested it on the 20th and was approved on the 21ist.

CareyG

Owner
Staff member
They are pretty good with payments nikkidog. Did you request a wire?

nikkidog

Lifetime Streaker
Yes,I requested a wire and received my winnings today just like they said 10 business days after approved. I have another withdrawal with them for 405.00 that was approved on Oct. 20th. Very satisfied with they way the cash out went. :thumbsup Desert Nights.