What's new
Streak Gaming Online Gambling Forum

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

$100 FREE ROLL TOURNEY May 14th

Users who viewed this discussion (Total:0)

lustyln

Newbie Streaker
AWHHHH man
I just found out that the trny was running I was going by the site date and it says the 15 th ,I just so happened to log in there and see that trny was running god I wanted to play that .I guess that the other one will be on the 22 then not the 23 like they have it listed,sorry wasnt there but if I woulda checked back here:hit guess I woulda known huh ,wont be makeing that mistake again goosd luck everyone oh in the email I received it said if we knew any one else to play I think my old man is registered here his handle is lightme1,but if he isnt then he will be playing

Last edited:

iataz

Lifetime Streaker
sorry guys if you didn't email me asking for the password like the directions said you probably didn't get it.

Lusty.. I will always have posted in the post the time the tournament starts in CST

lustyln

Newbie Streaker
LOL thx
I did send an email
I got the pass from another email from here dont think it was u personally
dang cant remember what it said `it was like an automated streak email with the pass