What's new
Streak Gaming Online Gambling Forum

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

$50 Daily Freerolls @ Virgin Poker!!

Users who viewed this discussion (Total:0)

vixen777

Owner
Staff member
Virgin Poker

You'll find a Single Table Tournament by clicking on 'Single Tourney' button in the lobby. The tournaments are launched once the required number of players has registered. A Multi Table Tournament, which you'll find using the 'Multi Tourney' button in the lobby, is launched at a specific starting time and combines players on several tables into one big tournaments.
To join a tournament, players pay an entry fee before a tournament starts. There is no rake for tournaments. Instead, players pay a small fee on top of the entrance fee which goes to the house. Winnings are awarded to the top finishers in the tournament using a predetermined prize structure.
Players do not choose a seat at a table and then buy in. Instead they register in a tournament and wait to be assigned a seat. The players are seated at random around the table and each player is given a predetermined number of chips.
Players cannot buy more chips during a tournament, unless the tournament allows re-buys and add-ons. Once players lose all of their chips, they are out of the tournament (freeze-out).
A tournament finishes when one player has won all of the chips.
Play is the same as for Cash Games with the following exceptions:
Players must always post blinds on their turn. They may not leave the table. If they are disconnected or stop playing, the blinds are posted automatically from their stacks, and the hands are automatically folded.
Every player must post a big blind followed by a small blind once around the table. In some situations (when either the player currently on the small blind or the big blind is knocked out) there may be a "dead dealer button". This means that the dealer button does not move to the next player, but instead stays where it is. This is because the big blind and the small blind must not miss any player at the table on its way around. Another consequence of this is that sometimes a small blind is not posted.
Once a player has lost all his/her chips he/she cannot buy any more and is automatically removed from the table, unless the tournament allows re-buys and add-ons.
Re-buys and Add-ons
A multi table tournament may allow re-buys and/or add-ons. A re-buy gives the players the opportunity to buy more chips if they have run out of chips. If a player chooses not to re-buy any chips, the player is eliminated from the tournament.
An add-on gives players the opportunity to buy additional chips no matter how many chips they have left. A multi table tournament may offer both re-buys and add-ons or only re-buys. It is clearly displayed which is allowed.
Timeouts and disconnections
If a player times out during a hand in a tournament, the hand is folded if a bet has been made, or checked if no-one has bet (regardless of whether the player is connected or disconnected).
Registration cancellation
If a player wishes to cancel his/her tournament registration, he/she is able to unregister at any time during the registration period. The player will then receive a full refund of his/her tournament buy-in and entry fee costs.
Cancellation or Failure
If the tournament is by some reason cancelled by the house, the buy-in and entry fee costs will be automatically refunded or at a failure manually refunded within 48 hours.
Tournament Status
A tournament can be in several states and information about this is shown in the lists of tournaments in the poker room.
RegisterThe tournament is open for registration.
WaitingRegistration to the tournament has not yet opened.
RunningThe tournament has started.
FinishedThe tournament has finished.
CanceledThe tournament has been canceled by the gaming operator.

Last edited:

ranthorjoe

Newbie Streaker
Hi Vixen!!

I'm just starting to learn how to play poker and this looks like a great way for a "virgin" like me to get some experience in the game.

BTW: I love the new Home.

vixen777

Owner
Staff member
Thank you Ran and glad you found us!! I wish I could play at Virgin they have the coolest slots around, but they don't take us USA folks. I am learning about poker myself so maybe we can give each other tips :beer

lucky639

Lifetime Streaker
They keep rejecting me. They say "you haven't been a virgin for a very long time, nice try!" lol

:streakchips