What's new
Streak Gaming Online Gambling Forum

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

About Taz!!

Users who viewed this discussion (Total:0)

vixen777

Owner
Staff member
Carey and I wanted everyone to know that Tazzie has been around the Streak a long time now and she has really been a saving grace for us many times, so with that in mind we have given her a raise in rank and she is now our assistant on the site(poor girl has no idea what she is getting into..lol). Since I am traveling more and in meetings trying to get new sponsors and deals at the Streak , Carey is always working on the other portals we own we just cannot keep up with everything anymore, so if you need help with anything and we are not around or replying to you (please allow 48hrs) contact Tazzie and she can help you.

Please do not stress her out with petty issues guys we cannot afford to loose her...lol She deals with enough just being our second hand believe me I(Carey is the nice one..lol) am not easy to work with..lol

So please respect her as you would the board owners :)

With that said... Thanks for all that you do Tazzie!
:eek:

Last edited:

CareyG

Owner
Staff member
yeah what she said!!

Dont know what we would have done without Taz to depend on these past few months!! My time on the forum is much more limited than it used to be as I am always working on the portals so Vix had all the work of the forum pretty much on her shoulders. And Taz remained a trooper despite Vixens wrath(did we mention I am the nice one?) lmao

We love our Tazzie!

m8ryann

Lifetime Streaker
awwe thanks Taz we sure won't give you a hardtime, but thank you for keeping up with us streakers:woohoo

For posting so much, entering so many things and adding your country flag under your profile:

Last edited by a moderator:

iataz

Lifetime Streaker
Aww thanks gals, you are the best.
I really like doing all this.. and if you could see the stress of my real life job.. you would know this is a piece of cake most days lol

dani3839

Administrator
Staff member
Congrats Taz!!!

Vixen's bark is worse then her bite :)
She just like to sound mean, lol

:clap2:clap2

luckyb6

Junior Streaker
I promise to be nice taz...never complained much anyway......

luckyb:clap2

CALizzz

Lifetime Streaker
:clap2 :clap2 I love this woman :clap2 :clap2

We met at G.G. in chat, and knew from the first one that we were kindred spirits. I've had the good fortune to develop a closer relationship with her over the years! She defends whats right, when she calls you friend- she means it!! And she will stand up for her friends, stick her neck out!!

Tazmatic- one in a million :proud

I'm so blessed, I have a handful of one in a million online freinds and a few that I see face to face.

Thanks for this thread!!! My sister, my sister!! Love you! :eek:

XoXoX

iataz

Lifetime Streaker
Vixen's bark is worse then her bite :)
She just like to sound mean, lol

Yeah I figured that out a long time ago, she really is a softie lol

{{{{{{{{{{{{{{ Liz}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}

Love you too Sisterchick
Now where the hell is hOOters and Lisaluck??

judyb57

Super Moderator
Tazzy is one of the best people you could meet here on the forums! She is tough when she needs to be but has one of the biggest hearts in the world!! I have so much respect for her, she has worked 80 hours a week or more at times (at a VERY stressful job), kept her home life going strong, and STILL pulled more than her fair share at The Winning Streak!!!!!!!

:eek::eek::eek:

jobill35

Lifetime Streaker
Yipeeeeeeeeee for tazzie she is the best and she is alot of fun working with too :harlie:harlie:harlie

catman

Junior Streaker
:cool:Cool Taz :cool:

I promiss I give ya a hard time :woohoo

Naaa just kidding I be nice :angel

gufus

Lifetime Streaker
Congrats on your new position Taz-you deserve it.

I will not complain about anything either-but there shouldn't be anything to complain about, the forums are a privilige and if someone dosen't like it go to another or open your own.

big hugs

iataz

Lifetime Streaker
Thanks everyone.. it helps having a great group to work with and to work for

lucky639

Lifetime Streaker
It never fails...You ladies are always thinking of us streakers! ThankYou so much. I promise to be easy on you taz!:proud

Janet0023

Senior Streaker
Taz you r super great!! promise we wont give you any trouble! Good to have you.