What's new
Streak Gaming Online Gambling Forum

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

[CLOSED] Exclusive Intertops Poker Freeroll (Feb 5th) - GOOD LUCK EVERYONE

Users who viewed this discussion (Total:0)

Status
Not open for further replies.

sorcer3ss

Staff member
Welcome to the forum TIESTO, I will send you the password now.

sorcer3ss

Staff member
terrpuss and Blackbird I will send you the password now, enjoy the freeroll

judyb57

Super Moderator
Sending you both the password now, good luck and welcome to the forum everyone! :clap

offrdmom

Junior Streaker
Hello
I'm I to late I would really love to play at InterTops today if you could email me Please...Thank You
offrdmomTops is my screen name

Last edited:

judyb57

Super Moderator
No, not too late hon. Will PM you the password right now. Welcome to the forum and good luck. :cheers

sorcer3ss

Staff member
Welcome to the forum offrdmom I will send you the password now

pevangel

Lifetime Streaker
Hi I am sorry but where exactly do I go for the freeroll tournie plz, I have never been in a poker tournie, so I need help plzzzzz:thank you

pevangel

judyb57

Super Moderator
Log into your Intertops Poker account. Click on the Tournaments tab on top, then click the Private Tab, then the Texas Hold Em tab. Then you will see
Intertops $200 Freeroll, click on that. Then click register and it will ask for the password. Enter the password and click ok and you should be registered hon. Good luck!!!

judyb57

Super Moderator
Hi I am sorry but where exactly do I go for the freeroll tournie plz, I have never been in a poker tournie, so I need help plzzzzz:thank you

pevangel

Woohoo, I see you got registered pevangel!! Good luck to you and have fun, that is most important! :clap

pevangel

Lifetime Streaker
Thank you Thank you so much, I will have fun but I do not know what to do :ohboy, I hope I figure it out:think, I am guessing the room is not open yet :ohboy. Thank you so much Judy:rock

pevangel

Status
Not open for further replies.