What's new
Streak Gaming Online Gambling Forum

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

(CLOSED) Exclusive with Intertops Poker - STREAK GAMING AUGUST FREEROLL TOURNAMENT

Users who viewed this discussion (Total:0)

Status
Not open for further replies.

buzzmania

Junior Streaker
well wanted wish all gd luck today.see some friends and really good players on the list and should make for a gd game as always.thanks judy and streak for the game.yeehaw.:clap:cheersstreakrockssss

judyb57

Super Moderator
Thanks Buzz, good luck to you also. Everyone should have the password up to this point. Check your Private Messages!

judyb57

Super Moderator
Welcome to the forum ZNT746. That is your table nickname?

I wll send you the password, good luck.

SycoSteve

Newbie Streaker
Tournament is listed as straight freezeout. No rebuys; no add-ons. When your stack is gone, it's gone and you'll be back to doing this: :video

:hahahaha

gemic

Newbie Streaker
Dunno why, but I cannot write anything into textbox with firefox, had to use ie.
Perhaps it's too late, but would like to play, my nickname is the same as always, gemxxx @ intertops :)

judyb57

Super Moderator
Tournament is listed as straight freezeout. No rebuys; no add-ons. When your stack is gone, it's gone and you'll be back to doing this: :video

:hahahaha

Yeah, not sure what happened. Hopefully I will have it fixed next time

Status
Not open for further replies.