What's new
Streak Gaming Online Gambling Forum

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

(CLOSED - GOOD LUCK STREAKERS) Exclusive with Intertops Poker - STREAK GAMING MONTHLY FREEROLL (SUNDAY,NOT SATURDAY SORRY) US OK

Users who viewed this discussion (Total:0)

Status
Not open for further replies.

bjones

Newbie Streaker
just a suggestion but i think you should wait 5-10 minutes before the tournament starts to release the pw and that way there is no way of someone sharing the password.

judyb57

Super Moderator
just a suggestion but i think you should wait 5-10 minutes before the tournament starts to release the pw and that way there is no way of someone sharing the password.

In a perfect world that is how it would work. However it takes me more than that long to get the password sent to everyone and we do not want any members missing out on the tournament. It sucks that there are those few people out there that like to ruin things for everyone else, but there really is not much we can do except to watch for them and if they mess up, ban them. hmmr

bjones

Newbie Streaker
In a perfect world that is how it would work. However it takes me more than that long to get the password sent to everyone and we do not want any members missing out on the tournament. It sucks that there are those few people out there that like to ruin things for everyone else, but there really is not much we can do except to watch for them and if they mess up, ban them. hmmr
i understand, well hopefully everyone who gets the password will be grateful and respectful enough not to share it :luck

Status
Not open for further replies.