What's new
Streak Gaming Online Gambling Forum

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Follow The Rules w/Inetbet Closed

Users who viewed this discussion (Total:0)

crazydaizy

Junior Streaker
Re: Follow The Rules w/Inetbet

Hi, i followed the rules and now i am so pleased that i can enter this contest!!! My inetbet id is crazydaizy

Thankyou all so much you are BRILL!!
:proud

Last edited:

MizzPA

Lifetime Streaker

Emma jokes are fun tooo! LOL

Thanks for sharing!

Thanks for entering Everyone!

sdolan

Junior Streaker

I followed the rules. Inet bet account is sdolan

deposit must be $25.00 (not multiples adding up to $25)

Thank you

Last edited by a moderator:

moslowjj

Lifetime Streaker

The color green is associated with the holiday for a few, obvious reasons. The first is because of the shamrock, which the Irish hold close to their culture. Also, green is on the national Irish flag, where is represents all the green pastures of the country. moslowj

:confused:

mandasmom

Junior Streaker

I think it would be great to visit Ireland. So I wonder, has anyone here ever been?

moslowjj

Lifetime Streaker

At 16, Saint Patrick was taken into slavery by a group of Irish thieves who took over his home village. During his time in captivity, he spent a lot of time alone and in this time turned to God, becoming more religious. After six years, Saint Patrick escaped and went to Gaul where he studied in a monestary for 12-15 years. moslowj

:moneystorm

sorcer3ss

Staff member

I followed the rules....

For Free Money Players:
If you win and your account is rejected for bonus when it is obvious you shouldn't claim it then you will be ineligible to win for 3 months.

inetbet id: ajf316

notLOL

Junior Streaker

I followed the rules.

Participants can receive over $100 in free monies per year so long as a deposit of at least $25 has been made in the previous 4 month period.

just have a silly question......the atleast $25 dollars has to be made in one deposit , i am a small player...and make alot of $10 dollar deposits....not alot though i do deposit ....

thanks for the clarification....i recently have run up against this ....and completely unintentionally i was unable to have my winnings credited...how embarrassing.

thank you for your time.

moslowjj

Lifetime Streaker

What do you get when you cross the Ocean with the Titanic?

Halfway.............LOL

moslowj

MizzPA

Lifetime Streaker

Lmao moslowjj! :laugh

just have a silly question......the atleast $25 dollars has to be made in one deposit , i am a small player...and make alot of $10 dollar deposits....not alot though i do deposit ....

Yes the deposit must be a single $25 or more for deposit contest. For free money I am almost positive as long as your depositing the amounts aren't as important. I will double check it for you to be sure.

Luck3Sevens

Lifetime Streaker

"The Significance of the Shamrock"

In the 5th century when St. Patrick went to convert Ireland, many could not read or write. Society and information on Christianity could only be spread across the realm from one story teller (seanachai) to the other. In mind of this St. Patrick used the Shamrock to explain the concept of the Holy Trinity - that God was composed of three entities - the Father, the Son and the Holy Spirit - yet each entitiy was part of the other just like the shamrock has three leaves but a single stem.

As St. Patrick continued to use the Shamrock in his conversion of the Irish, it grew through story telling to be seen as a holy plant, just as he was seen as a holy man. It is for this reason that the Shamrock is worn on St. Patricks Day and all other special occassions to celebrate his work and to bring 'a bit o'luck' to the Irish and all their children wherever they may be.

Luck3Sevens

Lifetime Streaker

Sorry, took too long to edit post. Forgot to add InetBet i.d. RoswellNY! Thank you!

emma13

Pro Streaker

I followed the rules
A bit o' Irish humor for ye
Q) Why can't you borrow money from a leprechaun?
A) They're always a little short.
Q) Why do people wear shamrocks on St. Patrick's Day?
A) Real rocks would look funny.
Q) When did the Irish potato change its nationality?
A) When it was french-fried.
:eek:iNet ID emma13

Last edited:

emma13

Pro Streaker

I forgot one
Q. What do you get when you cross poison ivy
with a four-leaf clover?
A. A rash of good luck. :cool:

judyb57

Super Moderator

:laugh:laugh Good ones emma! Good Luck in the contest hon!:woohoo

queenmap

Lifetime Streaker

SOmething I will never forget about is St. Patrick's Day! My youngest daughter will turn 19 on that day every year!

Inetbet ID mappy39 :streakchips

emma13

Pro Streaker

Early :eek:Happy Birthday Queenmaps daughter!
Oh I followed the rules iNetid emma13:proud

Luck3Sevens

Lifetime Streaker

When I worked in this particular office, I used to do fun calendars for myself--well people would come by my desk and see them and then wanted one for themselves, so I ended up printing out more and more copies every month! In any case, here's one I did for March 2000, where I was completely taken over by Irish Fever--including gaelic phrases--to which I've lost the translations!!

And a little less enthusiastic for 1999!

Last edited:

emma13

Pro Streaker

Beautiful calendars!
Go mbeannaí Dia duit
(May God bless you):eek:iNetID emma13