What's new
Streak Gaming Online Gambling Forum

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

O.J. gets his sentence or every dog has it's day

Users who viewed this discussion (Total:0)

CALizzz

Lifetime Streaker
For the Vegas crime/crimes a total of 10 counts he got

1. 1 yr.

2. 12 months

3. 12 months

4. 26 months

5. FIFTEEN YEARS

6. 15 months ( i'm pretty sure )

7. 60 months

8. 60 months

9. 18 months

10. 18 months

All to run concurent. And the judge denied bail!! :clap

The judge said over and over this has nothing to do with your other case

( ya know the murders he commited)

and she made sure the jury wasn't influenced by his past.

What a evil, meglomanic he is.

XoX

CALizzz

Lifetime Streaker
I was so quick to post, I may have put this in the wrong spot?

XoX

Hope everyone is having a good day. I'll be in bed with my tea and kleenex, can't get rid of this bug I have. Yuck!

Last edited:

MotelPrisoner

Lifetime Streaker
Oh, I don't think he got away with murder...he is what? Sixty-one years old? Even if he only spent 15 years in jail; chances are he will die there. His lawyers claim he isn't in good health. Whether that is true or not, I don't know. But I will say that is one of the very few times I have been happy to hear someone is ill.

Then, there is always the chance that some low life criminal who wants to make a name for himself will catch him "dropping the soap" and put an end to his prison stay.

CareyG

Owner
Staff member
Then, there is always the chance that some low life criminal who wants to make a name for himself will catch him "dropping the soap" and put an end to his prison stay.

That would be great!!:laugh

titanic71212

Lifetime Streaker
Oh my, lol, back in the day when that trial was telecast I became obsessed with it, I taped it non-stop when I had to work, and I took the day off of work to watch the verdict, I still have the whole trial on VHS, I believe that he did do the murders, butttttttttt I also believe firmly that there was someone else with him... I do not nor will I ever believe he was alone during this crime.
I have always been a firm believer in what goes around comes around, maybe not tomorrow or even next year but it does catch up and his just did.