What's new
Streak Gaming Online Gambling Forum

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

One Million Reels BC ~ NEW RIVAL SLOT!!

Users who viewed this discussion (Total:0)

Spin2Win

Lifetime Streaker

ONE MILLION REELS BC

Rival has done it again! This time they bring to you the first, multi-line slot offered with a progressive jackpot! And, you can find this colorful slot at Absolute Slots (click onto slots, then progressive)

Step back in time .... wwwaaayyy back in time and enjoy the cartoon-like-feel as you listen to the birds singing in the background and the roar of the T-Rex as he makes his way to multiply your winnings!

One Million Reels BC is a 3 reel, 5 payline, progressive slot that you can play beginning at 25 cents per line, from 1 - 3 coins per line ... max bet of $3.75.

The T-Rex icon is wild in this game and comes with a 2x multiplier when he appears on a payline. If 2 T-Rex's appear, he brings along a 4x multiplier. Get 3 on a max bet play and you win the jackpot!!!

So, get on over to Absolute Slots and begin your journey back in time ... and hopefully a win while you're there!

judyb57

Super Moderator
Oh my gosh, this looks so cute. Reminds of The Flintstones and Dino, lol.lolzz

cas1944

Lifetime Streaker
I played this in fun mode yesterday. Really cute!!

I'm hoping to be able to deposit and play this week.

Gotta love those Rival slots!!

:gambling coolzzzzzman :proud