What's new
Streak Gaming Online Gambling Forum

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Pigskin Payout

Users who viewed this discussion (Total:0)

Spin2Win

Lifetime Streaker

Are ya ready for some football???????

Football fan or not, you're going to LOVE the new Rival Slot: PIGSKIN PAYOUT!!!!

This 5 reel, 20 line, video slot is so much fun to play and listen to with each spin! The graphics are wonderful and include everything that you would associate with football .... there are blimps, footballs, snacks, players, refs, a goalpost, a stadium full of fans and even cheerleaders.

I've grown to love the cheerleaders in this game! They're the wild symbol and pay 2 times your bet if they land within the payline of a win during regular play.

Get 3 scatter stadium symbols and you win 5 free spins ... 4 gets you 10 spins ... and 5 of the symbols gets you 25 free spins! And, if that's not enough, the wild cheerleader symbol becomes an extended wild on reels 1 & 5 making these free spins your "can't lose free spins!!!" And, still there's more! >>> All free spins have a 3 time multiplier!!!!

You can play this slot for as little as a penny a line or up to ten cents per line, with a max bet of $20 per spin.

Sooooooooooo what are you waiting for??? Go play some Pigskin Payout and get in on the fun and excitement of this new lot by Rival!

Last edited:

vixen777

Owner
Staff member
I think this is a fun slot and I love the no loose feature:chrs