What's new
Streak Gaming Online Gambling Forum

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Please Pray for my friend and her family

Users who viewed this discussion (Total:0)

judyb57

Super Moderator
A very dear friend of mine is dying from cancer and Hospice has said she only has days left to live. Please say a prayer that she goes peacefully and that her family is able to deal with the loss. :)HG

CareyG

Owner
Staff member
Ohhh I am so sorry Judy. Cancer is such a horrible disease. I will keep your friend and the family in my thoughts and prayers. :)HG

sorcer3ss

Staff member
So sorry Judy, will keep everyone in my thoughts and prayers.

dani3839

Administrator
Staff member
I'm so sorry Judy, I will keep her and her family in my prayers!

:)HG

Precious

Lifetime Streaker
:)HG I am so sorry Judy
i will keep your Friend and her Familiar in my thoughts
and Prayers

judyb57

Super Moderator
She passed away last night at 7 pm. Her mom (who she was really close to) passed away 2 years ago on the same day. Heaven has another angel :)HG

CareyG

Owner
Staff member
So sorry for your loss Judy. And yes there are many angels up there watching down on all of us.. :)HG

krazy2go

Lifetime Streaker
I am just reading this now. So sorry to hear this. I will keep you all in my prayers. I lost my own Mom pretty much the same way so fast so I know the grief I went through too. God bless.

judyb57

Super Moderator
Thank you all. She was such a special person it is hard to believe she is gone. :think

gufus

Lifetime Streaker
Judy my heart goes out to you and here family. She at least isn't suffering any more.

Big Hug:)HG

PIXIEW

Lifetime Streaker
GOD BLESS YOU JUDY!!! I AM SOOOO VERY SORRY TO READ THIS POST!!!!! I AM SORRY I WAS NOT ONLINE TO GIVE MY PRAYERS BEFORE:)HG:)HG:)HG:)HGI WILL KEEP YOU AND HER FAMILY IN MY PRAYERS TO BE ABLE TO GRIEVE IN PEACE :angel:angel:angel

judyb57

Super Moderator
What a rotten year this is starting out to be. I just heard another friend pass away yesterday. She had a heart attack in her sleep and passed away

CareyG

Owner
Staff member
What a rotten year this is starting out to be. I just heard another friend pass away yesterday. She had a heart attack in her sleep and passed away
So sorry Judy, thats horrible! :)HG

judyb57

Super Moderator
I am sorry for your loss also Robyn. Cancer is an ugly thing that does not discriminate on age or anything :sadly