What's new
Streak Gaming Online Gambling Forum

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

SONG OF THE DAY-

Users who viewed this discussion (Total:0)

twobears

Lifetime Streaker
Reading this thread I got to thinking whatever happened to the music black people used to do? I remember the motown sound. Smokey Robinson,The Supremes,etc.,etc. Other than Alicia Keyes most of it these days seems to be a bunch of rapping garbage by people who can't sing a note.

hpydy

sorcer3ss

Staff member
Yeah I know exactly what you mean twobears, most of the music my sons like is absolutely terrible snoball

dani3839

Administrator
Staff member
yeah, music isnt what it use to be, lol
I listen to mostly country these days :)

twobears

Lifetime Streaker
So do I dani. Of course todays country is'nt what my father listened to. I used to be a hard core southern rock fan. It kind of faded away and became country music. A lot of the new country is very similar to skynard and the outlaws. The Eagles are the best example I guess. Most of their old music would be considered country these days.

dani3839

Administrator
Staff member
your so right twobears. I like the new country better then the old stuff though :)
I'll have to find some more country christmas music to post, lol

toblerooos

Newbie Streaker
I need more posts to drop a link so may i just suggest this song to you today:

Built To Spill - Else

dani3839

Administrator
Staff member
Nice Judy, I bet thats the one toblerooos was looking for :)

CareyG

Owner
Staff member
I LOVE Phillip Phillips!! He was the winner of American Idol last year! :penguindance

dani3839

Administrator
Staff member
another new favorite from Thompson Square! More Country, lol

vixen777

Owner
Staff member
LOL I think that person is the most honest spammer yet... admits to needing more post to drop a link!!! Anyway here is my song today..