Online Gambling Forum | Casino Bonuses, Crypto & Sweepstakes Discussions | Streak Gaming

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

SONG OF THE DAY-

Users who viewed this discussion (Total:0)

Not sure what that is Slot gambler or I would add a video for you..
 
oldie but goodie, my Dad use to listen to this group when I was a kid!!
one of his favorites!!


 
Close to 10 years ago I remember watching David Letterman, and at the end he presented a band called "Tv On The Radio" performing live their song "wolf Like me". Never had I heard about them, but why not give them a change. Didn't expect much but DAMN what a performance. The energy is crazy and watching the very different types of band members and how much they're into doing their thing is just impressive. I always get into a great mood watching them giving it all. They make me smile and I can see this over and over again.
One of the best live tv-studio performances I EVER SEEN.

Here it comes, thought I had to share.

<iframe width="640" height="360" src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/OvpGufrg_E0" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen=""></iframe>
 
Still love this song, one of my favs.



LIFE IS FUNNY.
THIS SONG WOULDN'T HAVE GOT A SECOND RUN IF I WAS IN CONTROL. I LOST CONTROL IN 2007 WHEN I GOT MARRIED. (and we all know who's running the show in a marriage, not the husband) MY WIFE LOVED THIS ONE SO THERE WASN'T MUCH I COULD DO,AND PLAY BY PLAY IT GREW ON ME, SO TODAY I FIND IT OKAY.
THANX TO MY LOVELY WIFE.:)HG
 
If it's true what I just heard (American News) while Skype with my wife that Prince is dead, then this is for him

<iframe width="640" height="360" src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/F8BMm6Jn6oU" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen=""></iframe>

Also why my mood is sad.
 

Top