Online Gambling Forum | Casino Bonuses, Crypto & Sweepstakes Discussions | Streak Gaming

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

SONG OF THE DAY-

Users who viewed this discussion (Total:0)

HI.
Glad to see you're happy to see me again. THANX for that :)

I'm still in DM "mode" but this time it's a cover version of Personal Jesus. I thought now it's weekend it's okay if there is a bit power on the tunes. So here is Marilyn Manson's version of Personal Jesus in a special "Weekend-Power-Motor-Remix".
So sorry if i cross any line for Depeche Mode fans with this one.
ENJOY and take care of yourself :)

<iframe width="854" height="480" src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/L4EUs-Xa7dc" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen=""></iframe>


Hope it didn't ruin anyone's mood.
 
I was drinking wine and watching youtube on tv and found it, I love it :)

:ohboy
 
Happy Mother's Day all the Moms out there !!

Carrie Underwood - Mama's Song

 
Here ya go- Great son Gadget!

<iframe width="560" height="315" src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/iJZYG5qwHHI" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>
 
Last edited by a moderator:

Top