Online Gambling Forum | Casino Bonuses, Crypto & Sweepstakes Discussions | Streak Gaming

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

SONG OF THE DAY-

Users who viewed this discussion (Total:0)

Keith Urban - Put You In A Song

 
Last edited:
<iframe width="560" height="315" src="//www.youtube.com/embed/kT1t4jVmv7E" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen=""></iframe>

Awesome Cover


Now was your choice because of the shirtless beefcake or because said beefcake has a beautiful voice...I'm just saying...
 
Now was your choice because of the shirtless beefcake or because said beefcake has a beautiful voice...I'm just saying...

I'm going to guess a little of both, hehe

:ohboy:ohboy
 
I am very surprised to not have seen anything from this artist in this thread. No one heard of her before or just not a fan?? I personally can't get the "hook" (chorus) out of my head for days on end.

<iframe width="560" height="315" src="//www.youtube.com/embed/nVjsGKrE6E8" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>


<iframe width="560" height="315" src="//www.youtube.com/embed/Bag1gUxuU0g" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>
 
Last edited by a moderator:

Top