Online Gambling Forum | Casino Bonuses, Crypto & Sweepstakes Discussions | Streak Gaming

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

SONG OF THE DAY-

Users who viewed this discussion (Total:0)

Selena Gomez - Heart Wants What It Wants (2014 American Music Awards)

 
I love that song Dani, I saw her perform it on the music awards. :clap
 
very nice song Vixen!!

Mariah Carey - All I Want For Christmas Is You

 
One of my favorite xmas songs Dani, I have it as my ringtone right now!! :santa
 
one of my favorite parts of Christmas is the Christmas music, lol
I like it all, lol

GG22
 
Beautiful! I love Christmas music too, I have it on on the tv right now, lol xmastree
 
I am pretty sure I'm excluded from this but will try one more time...

<iframe width="560" height="315" src="//www.youtube.com/embed/3YxaaGgTQYM" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>
 
Last edited by a moderator:
Thanks for sharing snklzona

I've never heard that song Judy, lol

Ok, I'm liking the new pop side of Taylor Swift, its not for everone, but I like it


Blank Space

 

Top