Online Gambling Forum | Casino Bonuses, Crypto & Sweepstakes Discussions | Streak Gaming

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

SONG OF THE DAY-

Users who viewed this discussion (Total:0)

this has to be one of my all time favorites from Kelly Clarkson!


Kelly Clarkson - Sober (Live From the Troubadour 10/19/11)


 
Kelly Clarkson is great! Such pro-woman, screw-men type of lyrics in most of her songs. Her songs got me through my divorce! LOL :ohboy
 
nice song Carey, I dont think I had heard that one before!

:bravo
 
Lana Del Rey - Young and beautiful :msc

<iframe width="560" height="315" src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/o_1aF54DO60" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>
 
Last edited by a moderator:
thannks Godzilla, I added the video for you! nice song

:beers
 
Elvis Presley - Unchained melody lovebirds

[video=youtube;OmLOt9mRD18]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OmLOt9mRD18[/video]
 
Last edited by a moderator:
love elvis! i put the video in there for you dovganX. that was his last live performance. RIP the king:)HG
 
your so right about that!!

Luke Bryan - Drink A Beer



 

Top