Online Gambling Forum | Casino Bonuses, Crypto & Sweepstakes Discussions | Streak Gaming

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

SONG OF THE DAY-

Users who viewed this discussion (Total:0)

<iframe width="560" height="315" src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/Ek0SgwWmF9w" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>
 
I don't like him as much as I use to but I will give him a chance ... :ohboy
 
Here's mine for the evening...

[video=youtube;W1-yaZYw-w4]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=W1-yaZYw-w4[/video]
 
30 seconds to mars - hurricane



<iframe width="560" height="315" src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/3RLwuDQSkDI" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>
 
Last edited by a moderator:
Here's another one of my favorites :)

Billy Joel - And so It Goes

 
Hi Number 1 Nisse, here is a screenshot of youtube, see where I have highlighted in yellow,
you just need to click the share or embed button, the copy the code and paste
it in the post here :)


Thanx. I will try that one of those days,just went back from a long trip at the hospital,but now i'm back.
Thank You !
 
Happy Mother's Day everyone!

Tribute to My Mom: "She's Somebody's Hero" by Jamie O'Neal

 

Top