Online Gambling Forum | Casino Bonuses, Crypto & Sweepstakes Discussions | Streak Gaming

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

SONG OF THE DAY-

Users who viewed this discussion (Total:0)

My husband has Christmas music on 24/7 I am going crAZY:ohboy
 
:) Question regarding songs... Do you have any favorite music when you play slots online, or you really listen to the music from the slot your are playing?
 
so your saying I probably shouldnt post any more Christmas music, lol

:deer:deer
 
ok cool!! here is another one of my favs :)

Kenny Chesney - All I Want For Christmas Is A Real Good Tan

 
<iframe src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/PVUY85gDfaQ" allowfullscreen="" frameborder="0" height="315" width="560"></iframe>



Love this song...especially at 2:05-2:25
 
Last edited:
I havent either, but they are pretty good!
I love all different kinds of music

:bravo
 

Top