Online Gambling Forum | Casino Bonuses, Crypto & Sweepstakes Discussions | Streak Gaming

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

SONG OF THE DAY-

Users who viewed this discussion (Total:0)

Haha that's awesome Vixen, loved the part with Alec Baldwin and Tom Petty!
 
Damn I have seen lovers come and go... I think my next one should be a cowboy:woohoo:woohoo:woohoo
 
this is one of my favorite cowboys to look at, LOL
sorry, but it doesnt get much better then that :)

:bravo

 
Hi.
I was looking for the Danish artist Lukas Graham at youtube where he/the band performed the song "7 years old" live at Conan in the U.S but couldn't find it. I knew I had posted it here and then found out that the video was "put down" because some rights. In my search I stumbled over this maybe 4 years old performance from Danish Tv2 and I can't help myself, I had to share....


<iframe width="640" height="360" src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/dRmHf7mYYCI" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen=""></iframe>

I simply find it beautiful.
 

Top