Online Gambling Forum | Casino Bonuses, Crypto & Sweepstakes Discussions | Streak Gaming

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

SONG OF THE DAY-

Users who viewed this discussion (Total:0)

To CareyG & dani.
Ain't there an old saying going something like this "Be careful what you wish for"?
Looking forward to my future posts... that might be dangerous :ohboy
 
Looking forward to my future posts... that might be dangerous

too funny Number 1 Nisse!!

I like all kinds of music, so I think we'll be ok :)

GG22
 
Check it out!!! Chili Peppers releasing a new album!

This sounds promising. Haven't followed them the last few years but was a BIG fan from early 90s to the end of the 90s.
I was lucky to see them live in 1996 at a festival here in DK, one of the biggest in Europa called "Roskilde Festival". 4 days (Music start Thursday 4pm and ends Sunday 22pm) music from 7 different stages, all kinds of music, with the big main stage (Orange Stage) with place for 60.000 people to watch the show (as we where when Red Hot Chili Peppers played.
60-70.000 people living in tents (I've been there some year where we were 100.000 people camping) "Red Hot" (Chili Peppers) did a super concert and I'm glad I saw them. I believe I've heard they're known for doing great concerts.

(Sorry for my private "bonus story", I didn't planned to tell it, it just slipped out...)

And vixen...
I'm glad you loved "Night Clubbing" and you're welcome. :)
 
Last edited:
Its a challenge Number 1 Nisse, lets see what you can come up with!
 
This is just weird I was expecting better from all the hype about the new album..

 
yeah, that one is a little odd Vixen!!!

let's see what ya got Number 1 Nisse, I'm not scared, LOL

GG22GG22
 
ok how about another oldie :)

Otis Redding - (Sittin' On) The Dock Of The Bay (Official Video)

 

Top