Online Gambling Forum | Casino Bonuses, Crypto & Sweepstakes Discussions | Streak Gaming

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

SONG OF THE DAY-

Users who viewed this discussion (Total:0)

my favorite thing to use with Alexa is the shopping list,
I like that I can be in the kitchen and notice i need something
and say "alexa add milk to my shopping list" then when I'm at the
store all i have to do it check my shopping list on my phone with
everything i've added!!

its awesome!
 
Is your shopping list an phone app Dani?

I have to name the echo ... Echo because my tv is Alexa and they will get confused....LOL
 
yes, you use an alexa phone app, you can name your echo whatever you
want doesnt have to be echo, lol
 
I love that adding it to my station now on pandora.. She looks so happy and in love!
 
What a great song and that video is so cute! I kept waiting for him to get to the girl to kiss her! lol
 

Top