Online Gambling Forum | Casino Bonuses, Crypto & Sweepstakes Discussions | Streak Gaming

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

SONG OF THE DAY-

Users who viewed this discussion (Total:0)

Okay, one last one.
dani, don't know if this is about you

<iframe width="854" height="480" src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/GATJDE_uZmA" frameborder="0" allow="autoplay; encrypted-media" allowfullscreen></iframe>


I'm sorry :sorry couldn't help myself :ohboy
 
Too funny Number 1 Nisse, and yes I'm pretty
Much a country girl, let me listen
To the song and I'll let you know

:ohboy
 
I heard its really great!! I haven't listened to it yet but I plan to! :flwrdnc
 
Thank Vixen, I have never heard it! I like it, definitely my style!

:bravo:bravo
 
Hi. I don't bring any Maroon 5 in fact far from. :sorry
This isn't easy listening, absolutely best if using headphones, drop everything and just listen from start to the end. There is so many layers and things going on and takes you on a trip, kinda scary but what a trip. From their brand new album "Bad Witch" Nine Inch Nails - I'm Not From This World
(Just found out you need to click on the link and it starts)
&#8203;
https://youtu.be/S0woasp3O9g

Not easy, but what a trip :byby
 
Last edited:
Just listen to it and after 6 minutes the sound stops. Here is the whole track.




<iframe width="854" height="480" src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/uTOngqa2dt4" frameborder="0" allow="autoplay; encrypted-media" allowfullscreen=""></iframe>
 

Top