Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!
1) That Avril Lavigne song was actually good, a nice choice vixen
2) More vixen related stuff. I'm curious... at the top of this page it says "Users who viewed this discussion (Total:3)"... dani, that's One. carey, that's Two, Myself, that's must be Three... vixen, thought that would be Four? but who's counting......ME...
3) I had forgot all about my special-bonus story about bon jovi. but your response gave me this nice good feeling deep down, that no matter how far I push you girlz with my songs, then I think I have my own special "get out of jail card" .... remember to mention "bon jovi" someway somehow and there will be light ahead
LOL, HI Nisse
I think the view issue has something to do with when we changed servers a few month back
and Vixen originally started the thread. not sure why it does not show all members who have viewed
this thread, they are a lot more then 3, lol
Yep, I know shit happened when the new updated streak Gaming became the future.. I LOST ALL MY LIKES RECEIVED, NOW I ONLY HAVE 18
TODAY'S SONG IS AND OLDIE BUT GOODIES. A 38 YEAR OLD RECORDING-----------(best live version ever recorded of that song) The Cure preforming LIVE in 1981 in Australia The Drowning Man
Can't help myself, I just LOVE it.....................
Okay.
I didn't have any song for you yesterday and because I got lost in music all night, I missed out Church today
But to my defense I'll present evidence #One (and only) with this post of the song that by far is the main reason why I slipped. It's up to you to decide if I deserve forgiveness, or have to do HARD time. I present Nine Inch Nails - Find My Way...
So what's the verdict?... A split decision...so you need more time? Well, that's okay. Meanwhile I'll...
In baseball they have this term... A Grand Slam. I will try and do that now. I started my Sunday with missing Church, so why not go for the Grand Slam and end today with PORNOGRAPHY!
Here is The Cure...
Bonus info:
In the late 80's or early 90's I was to a Cure concert in Hamburg, Germany. The bass player might look easy-going but he has limits. After around 15 minutes came a shoe flying (from somewhere behind me) and hit him in the head, man he got pissed (who wouldn't) and he was ready to leave. but Robert (the lead singer, guitarist etc.) talked to him and he continued, but it was obvious, for everyone in the front rows, that he didn't needed an extra shoe, especially not in the face.
See ya
Good for him? I thought about it an hour later, GOOD FOR US. It took 7 hours from when the bus left our town till the concert started, we might have had to go home after only 15 minutes because (probably a German) through a damn shoe on stage. I'll say GOOD FOR US, it would have been a very very long ride home
Just for the record, He was ready to leave, he didn't stopped up and looked like Did-That-Really-Happend? or saying to us Are-You-For-Real,A-Shoe? ****-You! I would claim Robert must have seen the shoe come flying, else he couldn't been so fast to stop the bass player from walking. But that's only what I believe, just as I believe it was a German that through the shoe
In 1995 I was at a music festival (Danish) with my best buddy. We were watching Sex Pistols and also after around 15-20 minutes, a bottle came flying on stage. We were told that they didn't accept that kind of behavior and if it happend again, they would leave. Half way into next song....Flying Objects Incoming... They left! The owner of the festival talked to the out bag-stage, walked up on stage and asked us (we were 60.000 people) Do you wanna see them playing? If you do they are willing to come back and continue BUT NO MORE THROWING THING, ANY THINGS,OKAY! Sex Pistols returned and it looked like we got the message BUT 10 minutes later....FLYING OBJECTS INCOMING. They left, this time for good and the whole festival wasn't talking about anything else than that, It MUST have been a SWEDE, DAMN them! two days later it was official, the guy was found and already kicked out, YES! The bad news... he was a DANE, DAMMIT!
Well I'm out, enough of my Concert stories for today, but don't worry, I have many more.
Just took a quick picture of the situation with Sex Pistols. Mr. Johnny Rotten showing us the bottle that put an end to it all, while he tell us to (and I quot) "GO F*CK YOURSELF"
Well,that's great but how do I get the picture from my computer/ phone till here? Is it possible at all? DAMN, to be so happy for getting the picture taken with my phone, then send to computer, write this post... Yes i'm on a roll.... and then, SLAM! So close and yet so far away... DAMN
Don't ask how I manage to do that. Well more than an hour after "...so close and yet so far away.....DAMN" I chose to leave it as is, though I'm not happy with the end product. But as the said in school up to the final exam "Remember, it's better to deliver something not as good as you wanted it to be, that nothing at all"
are you have problems uploading the pic?
click the image icon and upload it from your computer or phone
I see the pic though, so you must have done it correctly, lol
Well that was not nice of him for sure! I just had to watch this video since I do not watch the Grammy's, these two are powerful together and I heard she is no longer with her fiancee!!
He isn't married. She must be very supportive to sit in the front row and watch that play out! I think they are both good actors and this was all part of the act.
Twitter is going crazy about it for sure..