Online Gambling Forum | Casino Bonuses, Crypto & Sweepstakes Discussions | Streak Gaming

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

SONG OF THE DAY-

Users who viewed this discussion (Total:0)

Kelly Clarkson - Broken & Beautiful (from the movie UglyDolls) [Official Lyric Video]


 
I have never heard of it either. But what a great song, she has such an amazing voice!
 
she is!!! Here is the brand new video for the song, I would have to guess that is her daughter River Rose
I havent googled it yet, LOL :)

 
I like a lot of them, lol
I didnt think I would like her once she went pop, but I do
this is one of my favorites, LOL
I watched her Netflix concert

 
Not a bad song Dani, I heard a lot in Texas a couple weeks ago.
 
I was never a big fan of country but i gotta be honest....I would take country any day over the crap the kids listen to today, its hideous! I have been liking country more and more.
 

Top