What's new
Streak Gaming Online Gambling Forum

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Streak Gaming Iphone App!

Users who viewed this discussion (Total:0)

CareyG

Owner
Staff member
Hey Streakers!! We now have an iphone App for Streak Gaming!! All you have to do is go to the app store through your phone and search for Streak Gaming.
Its a really cool program, it will update you on new posts whenever you go to the app and also will send you notifications when we have a special deal or really cool exclusive that gets posted
so you will never miss a good one again!

It also has links to our Facebook and Blog posts! (Stay tuned for cash prizes to be given out randomly for those who install and use the app!!!!!)

I created and designed it myself and I am very excited about it!! Check out the preview.....

Please let us know if you have installed either of these on your cells or ipads etc, let us know your thoughts please so we can make any improvements we need..

Last edited by a moderator:

judyb57

Super Moderator
Re: Streak Gaming Iphone App!!

Now if I only had a cell phone....................:ohboy

vixen777

Owner
Staff member
Re: Streak Gaming Iphone App!!

Did she mention FREE!!! This is really cool you can reach our blog, facebook and forum when your off the pc :) You can sit on your couch with your iPad and do the same ...
I love new technology!!!

vixen777

Owner
Staff member
Re: Streak Gaming Iphone & Android Apps!!

Carey rocks!! She has also now installed Streak Gaming into the Android market!! :clap

zaina

Newbie Streaker
Very imfarmative and excellent information.Thanks for shareing the App.i will use it soon.

vixen777

Owner
Staff member
Just a reminder to get this installed everyone that has an iPhone :)

cellhero16

Newbie Streaker
Re: Streak Gaming Iphone & Android Apps!!

Carey rocks!! She has also now installed Streak Gaming into the Android market!! :clap

Unfortunately I'm not that cool yet and haven't gone to the dark side (iPhone), but saw that you said that it was installed in the android market. I've searched through the android market on my phone and online and cannot find such an app. Does it exist and is it listed under a different name? Or is the development of one for android even being considered?

Last edited:

cellhero16

Newbie Streaker
I believe the Android app was not done. :think

Ah that's unfortunate from that post it seemed like it might have been done. Well maybe this summer once school is done and I have some free time on my hands I could check out the iPhone version and start a little project and try and recreate something similar for us Android users :D

ashtok119

Social Networking Mod
it was done but the android market wouldn't support it :( come to the dark side, i love my iphone more than i loved my android! :thumbsup

CareyG

Owner
Staff member
Ah that's unfortunate from that post it seemed like it might have been done. Well maybe this summer once school is done and I have some free time on my hands I could check out the iPhone version and start a little project and try and recreate something similar for us Android users :D

Android will reject any app that has to do with online gambling so dont even bother cellhero! I made a terrific app but they rejected it! :think

vixen777

Owner
Staff member
Hope everyone that has iPhones/iPads has added us!!

Last edited:

Booo73

Lifetime Streaker
I added that app to my iphone last week. Really cool Carey. Great Job!!!!!

:rock:rock:rock