What's new
Streak Gaming Online Gambling Forum

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Telephone Line w/InetBet CLOSED

Users who viewed this discussion (Total:0)

emma13

Pro Streaker
Re: Telephone Line w/InetBet

PSST..... JUDY SLIPPED ON A SLICE OF PIZZA WHEN SHE SAW MIZZPA GIVING THE MANAGER AT INETBET A STRIP TEASE

JACQUELIN:linedance:linedance
PSST...OMG!Judy & MizzPa were stripping for free chips at iNetBet While the manager was making Pizza!
:proud:woohoo:linedance

LuckRunAmok

Newbie Streaker

PSST...OMG!Judy & MizzPa were stripping for free chips at iNetBet While the manager was making Pizza!
:proud:woohoo:linedance

ppssstt..come 'ere..i've got a secret to tell ya

Inet was closed down because of all the streaking and stripping and it was turned into a striptease joint with mizz and judy as the owners and the manager is the main attraction.:slotdude

mrsrobinson

Lifetime Streaker

ppssstt..come 'ere..i've got a secret to tell ya

Inet was closed down because of all the streaking and stripping and it was turned into a striptease joint with mizz and judy as the owners and the manager is the main attraction.:slotdude

inetbet was changed to a strip club called STREAKERS with mizzpa and judy being the main attractioncarnivalcarnival

jacquelin

emma13

Pro Streaker

inetbet was changed to a strip club called STREAKERS with mizzpa and judy being the main attractioncarnivalcarnival

jacquelin
Hey did ya hear??? Mizzpa & Judy Bought iNetBet with all of the money they made stripping!carnivalcarnival:proud

krazy2go

Lifetime Streaker

Hey did ya hear??? Mizzpa & Judy Bought iNetBet with all of the money they made stripping!

Hey, did ya hear? Ms. Pizza thought JudyB stole all the money they won at iNetBet and purhased a new pole for a fellow stripper-streaking mod.

ID: sidtis

queenmap

Lifetime Streaker

Hey, did ya hear? Ms. Pizza thought JudyB stole all the money they won at iNetBet and purhased a new pole for a fellow stripper-streaking mod.

Hey, did ya hear? Ms. Pizza thought judyb ran away with the money they won at inetbet to purchase a new strip outfit for a fellow stripper-streaking mod.

Inetbet=mappy39

judyb57

Super Moderator

Hey, did ya hear? Ms. Pizza thought judyb ran away with the money they won at inetbet to purchase a new strip outfit for a fellow stripper-streaking mod.

Hey, did ya hear? JudyB ran away with the money they won at inetbet to purchase a new strip outfit for that stripper-streaking mod Lucky!

queenmap

Lifetime Streaker

Hey, did ya hear? JudyB ran away with the money they won at inetbet to purchase a new strip outfit for that stripper-streaking mod Lucky!

Hey, did ya hear? JudyB ran away with the money they won at inetbet to purchase a new male dancer for that stripper-streaker mod lucky!

Inetbet=mappy39

emma13

Pro Streaker

Hey, did ya hear? JudyB ran away with the money they won at inetbet to purchase a new male dancer for that stripper-streaker mod lucky!

Inetbet=mappy39
OH MY STARS! Did ya hear....Mizzpa, Judy and Lucky got busted for soliciting Male strippers! And Carey had to bail them out of jail with the money they won at iNetBet!:proud:grinclap

judyb57

Super Moderator

OH MY STARS! Did ya hear....Mizzpa, Judy and Lucky got busted for soliciting Male strippers! And Carey had to bail them out of jail with the money they won at iNetBet!

OH MY STARS! Did ya hear....Mizzpa, Judy and Lucky got busted for soliciting Male strippers for Vixen & Carey. Dani had to bail them out of jail with the money they won at iNetBet!

emma13

Pro Streaker

OH MY STARS! Did ya hear....Mizzpa, Judy and Lucky got busted for soliciting Male strippers for Vixen & Carey. Dani had to bail them out of jail with the money they won at iNetBet!
OH Man...The Streakers have taken over iNetBet! And Mizzpa Judy Carey Lucky and Vixen are in Jail!NOW what Do we do?:proud:laughcraps

queenmap

Lifetime Streaker

OH Man...The Streakers have taken over iNetBet! And Mizzpa Judy Carey Lucky and Vixen are in Jail!NOW what Do we do?:proud:laughcraps

OH Man...The streakers have taken over Inebet! Mizzpa Judy Carey Lucky and Vixen are all in jail! Now we will streak naked throughout the forum.

Inetbet=mappy39

emma13

Pro Streaker

OH Man...The streakers have taken over Inebet! Mizzpa Judy Carey Lucky and Vixen are all in jail! Now we will streak naked throughout the forum.

Inetbet=mappy39
OH MY...did you hear...
The streakers are streaking for free chips at iNetBet...
hoping to win enough money to bail Mizzpa,Judy,Carey Lucky and Vixen out of Jail!
:proud:streakchipscarnival

krazy2go

Lifetime Streaker

OH MY...did you hear...
The streakers are streaking for free chips at iNetBet...

hoping to win enough money to bail Mizzpa,Judy,Carey Lucky and Vixen out of Jail!

Who said Ms. Pizza, Judyb, Carey, Lucky and Vixen are jailbait?

MizzPA

Lifetime Streaker

:laugh:laugh:laugh

I'm not touching that one! Good luck everyone!

emma13

Pro Streaker

Who said Ms. Pizza, Judyb, Carey, Lucky and Vixen are jailbait?

OMGosh so and so told so and so and so and told so and so and so forth and so on and that's the rest of that story. and
Now the streakers are still streakingat iNetBet and Mizzpa, Judy,Carey, Lucky and Vixen are STILL wasting away in JAIL!!!Don't tell ANYONE I told you!:slotdude:proud:laughing:nocomment

jobill35

Lifetime Streaker

Good luck all :grinclap:grinclap:grinclap