What's new
Streak Gaming Online Gambling Forum

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

"THE NAUGHTIEST LITTLE STREAKER" WINS $30!!! (CLOSED)

Users who viewed this discussion (Total:0)

Status
Not open for further replies.

judyb57

Super Moderator
Re: "THE NAUGHTIEST LITTLE STREAKER" WINS $30!!!

OMG ring, I would have KILLED you!!!!!!!!!!! :hit

krazy2go

Lifetime Streaker

As a military spouse, I've worked all around the U.S. and met some real "winners" for bosses...mostly men (no, these nummy-heads were atypical, not typical, so none of you men blast me here). Well, in one of my jobs, we were stationed in Kansas and I worked as the Admin Asp to the Administrator for the Nursing Facility. I'll call him Fred. The head RN, who also happened to be a man, we'll call Ken. These two constantly had testosterone issues with each. For example, when I asked Fred to train me on Medicare/Medicaid billing, he told me, "I make three times what you do. Learn it yourself." And, he meant it. When Ken got mad, he'd walk by my desk (which just happened to be at the front reception area) and wisked everything off my desk in a tantrum. Happened quite a few times and with some really important papers.

Well, one April fools day back in 1994, I got even with both. I wrote up a nasty, but very real looking resignation letter from Ken to Fred. I even faked Ken's signature via what little "technology" was available to me at the time. I put a copy of it in Fred's Inbox and let devils do what they will. Suffice it to say, Fred called Ken into his office and the voices got loud. Ken slammed out of the room, glanced at me as he was passing and slammed the door to his office. Fred came out, looked at me, was about to say something, I stared him down and he turned and slammed the door back on his way into his office.

Word got around as to what happened, but no one could pin the blame on me. I'm too sneaky for that. Don't mess with me or I can really get nasty and you won't even see it coming. A few months later, Ken resigned anyway and my family and I PCS'd to a new base. Shortly after arriving at our new location via military express, some of my friends (staff) from the Nursing Facility told me Fred wound up taking time off for having a nervous breakdown.

Bottom line--karma comes back to bite us all in the butt sooner or later. :teasin

Last edited:

ring657130

Senior Streaker

LMAO! I can be pretty bad...but only once in awhile...I'm usually pretty quiet...;) I showed my hubby and he was even upset I posted it...HE SAID DON'T BE TELLING ANYONE ...

ring657130

Senior Streaker

I have another...Back when I was around 29. I was married to my ex at the time.. We were all coming home from drinking and dancing at a club..We had a customized van at the time, with solid oak closets and, a fold out bed a table and everything for camping...You'd have to rearrange everything to put the seats in Everything was hidden. ANyhow there were 6 of us . We were all pretty well lit. It was 2 lane highway. A cop car with 2 cops seemed to be following directly beside us, and we were all so quiet. My girlfriend dared anyone to moon the cop....Guess who did??? Little old stinker me..Needless to say...the cop didn't do anything but we heard them laughing and they made a turn... It was really a chance I took ..lol I could have got arrested for indecent exposure....We laughed for hours. :streakchips

DixiesMom

Junior Streaker

Don't mess with me or I can really get nasty and you won't even see it coming. :teasin

I completely agree...don't get mad get even. Problem is my temper has a short half life and I usually get even within moments.

I threw a knife at my step-father when he broke my nose.....

I smacked my son's father upside the head with a toaster when he told me to have an abortion....

But others take careful planning......

....like a frog in my step-father's military boot...hot coca made with ex-lax....mineral oil in coffee (Oops I must not have gotten the pot degreased) {I still can't believe my ex fell for that one}
fake snake in the couch cushion....tobasco sauce in cupcakes....oh yeah and trapping my ex neighbor in a realtionship with pride and a blog...I blogged about how she was using her b/f to use his car, he found it and confronted her, and she siad I was lying...It's a year later and she still is with him because she would reather be miserable than prooved a lier.

to all the people who ever ticked me off....I say :teasin who's laughing now :laugh:laugh:laugh...

I think it's me :sunnyday

jobill35

Lifetime Streaker

Wow these are great keep them coming :cool::cool::cool:

DixiesMom

Junior Streaker

Ring we'd be a bad pair LOL

When I was about 14, My g/f dared me to flash my bare chest at the next car to pass one night, so I stood on the corner and the next car to go by, I whipped my sirt and bra up.....

I should have looked before doing it...it was a cop car who immediatly put on his brakes, lights, and siren....my g/f and I split fast...Thankfully I lived right by the corner, she and I made it on the porch to hide before he got backed up. We hid on the porch and watched him go through the area about 6 times and rolled laughing...then we decided that it was a good time to stay in the house for the night...who knows what kind of trouble we'd be in if we had gotten caught.

judyb57

Super Moderator

BAD BAD BAD GIRLS, LMAO! :laugh

ring657130

Senior Streaker

I think your right, we'd be a great pair...We could be STREAKING LITERALLY..LOL:proud

DixiesMom

Junior Streaker

LOL

Nah I flash but don't streak....I wouldn't want to make someone go blind :laugh

ring657130

Senior Streaker

LOL Don't put yourself down....I'm sure anyone would love it...lol LETS JUST RUN LIKE HECK...lol Me and you Dixie I'll be 46 this year so I'm no spring chicken...lol:proud

judyb57

Super Moderator

UHOH, I better close this thing off before you two cause a riot! :woohoo

Status
Not open for further replies.