What's new
Streak Gaming Online Gambling Forum

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Very nice win on Raindance at Slotastic!

Users who viewed this discussion (Total:0)

CareyG

Owner
Staff member
Been so long since I won anything worth posting about. Then I hit this beauty a little while ago during the bonus round. Only betting $1. Not too shabby!

mistertee

Junior Streaker
Wow ! nice, I love rain dance . was playing it yesterday at JPC but couldn't hit on it . Did you cash out ?? LOL !!!GG22

mistressnic

Newbie Streaker
omgOMG - Awesome HIT!!! Run to the cashier and cashout NOW!! Don't play it all back like I do- lol :bravo

GG22

CareyG

Owner
Staff member
Its still in my account, I actually have it up to $1400 now. I am definitely going to cashout. Just trying to win a little more first. :ohboy

mistertee

Junior Streaker
Its still in my account, I actually have it up to $1400 now. I am definitely going to cashout. Just trying to win a little more first. :ohboy
Hang On !!!!!!
I have $1000 in withdrawal that's been there since friday waiting for approval ! I ain't giving in !! LOL:comp

PIXIEW

Lifetime Streaker
:clapWoW Way To Go Carey I Couldn't Be Happier For You ! Least That Makes Me Not Loose All Hope :ohboy ! I Truly Hope You Get To The Amount You Want Sweets Good Luck:)HG:)HG

CareyG

Owner
Staff member
Thanks Pixie!! I havent had a chance to play much but the money is still sitting there so that's a good sign! :ohboy

PIXIEW

Lifetime Streaker
Ok Carey Did It Make It To The Withdraw Point ? I Hope So !! If Not We've All Been There Sweets !!:clap
Thanks Pixie!! I havent had a chance to play much but the money is still sitting there so that's a good sign! :ohboy