What's new
Streak Gaming Online Gambling Forum

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Villento AND RICH REELS 40 FREE SPINS

Users who viewed this discussion (Total:0)

PIXIEW

Lifetime Streaker
:woohoo STREAKERS THIS WEEKS FREE SPINS AT VILLENTO AND RICH REELS IS ON SLOT "Cashanova"[FONT=Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]. GOOD LUCK TO ALL THAT GET THEM :cheers[/FONT]

Last edited by a moderator:

cncwife

Newbie Streaker
does anyone know what you have to do to qualify for these free spins!:think

Gijan74

Lifetime Streaker
cncwife..They are handed out randomly. It doesn´t really matter if you deposit much or less. As Pixiew so beautiful wrote you will get a email if you qualify..

:luck I cross my fingers for you to get them :)HG

CareyG

Owner
Staff member
I got the free spins. Only won 4 bucks this week but hey its free so who cares! :slotdude:slotdude

icebergs

Junior Streaker
I was told by live chat that you have to deposit $150 (I think it was that amt. or close to it) the prior week in order to qualify to get the weekly free spins. I've only gotten them one time in over a year and that was when I was depositing a few hundred a week for a short stint.

CareyG

Owner
Staff member
I was told by live chat that you have to deposit $150 (I think it was that amt. or close to it) the prior week in order to qualify to get the weekly free spins. I've only gotten them one time in over a year and that was when I was depositing a few hundred a week for a short stint.

Not me. Sometimes I deposit 150 or more but sometimes I dont deposit at all and still get them!:lol But I am VIP so maybe thats why?

CURTLOVE107

Pro Streaker
u get free spins here if u deposit and royal joker gives free spins if u dont deposit...funny thing is i dont deposit here and i do deposit at royal joker

wow i wish this was the other way around

13oclock

Pro Streaker
i deposit at rich and villento, and dont get them
and dont at royal joker and still dont, lol

sorcer3ss

Staff member
I think it is just totally random, I have had the free spins a couple of times at Rich Reels and haven't deposited there and yet haven't had them at Villento and I have deposited there.