What's new
Streak Gaming Online Gambling Forum

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Walmart freebies

Users who viewed this discussion (Total:0)

talkintaco

Newbie Streaker
Walmart has the best free samples, they change them out every week or so. The samples always arrive fairly quick. Here is a link to the walmart free sample page:

These are the current freebies available. I use Roboform to fill in the address form. So basically a couple clicks and I have cool samples constantly arriving in the mail.

Common-Sense Products for Your Home

Find the perfect paper towels and bathroom tissue for everyone in the family.

<TABLE class=TDM_content_area cellSpacing=0 cellPadding=0 width=525 border=0><TBODY><TR class=TDM_main><TD class=TDM_left_article><TABLE class=TDM_recipe_wrap cellSpacing=0 cellPadding=0 border=0><TBODY><TR><TD><TABLE class=TDM_recipe_wrap cellSpacing=0 cellPadding=0 border=0><TBODY><TR><TD>

</TD><TD class=TDM_recipe_info>

</TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE>

</TD><TD class=TDM_recipe_info>Nutritious Food Cats Actually Crave
Balanced nutrition with a great taste so good and wholesome, cats ask for it by name.
Get Your Sample

<TABLE class=TDM_recipe_wrap cellSpacing=0 cellPadding=0 border=0><TBODY><TR><TD>

</TD><TD class=TDM_recipe_info>
Your Active Life Demands It

The protection and comfort that moves with your body.

<TABLE class=TDM_recipe_wrap cellSpacing=0 cellPadding=0 border=0><TBODY><TR><TD> </TD><TD class=TDM_recipe_info>Find Your Perfect Fit

New and improved pads, liners and tampons for ultimate comfort and convenience.
</TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE>​

judyb57

Super Moderator
I have sent for the Wal-Mart samples lots of times and they are great and fast!;)

CareyG

Owner
Staff member
Very cool!! I love freebies! Thanks talkintaco!:WooHoo