What's new
Streak Gaming Online Gambling Forum

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Why you chose your username

Users who viewed this discussion (Total:0)

titanic71212

Lifetime Streaker
Mine I always thought was obvious, but here goes,
My great grandfather helped build the Titanic in 1911 in Belfast Ireland, they were actually suppose to set sail on her to immigrate to USA, but my great grandmother gave birth to my grandmother (Kandace Moore) on April 12, 1912, so my greatgrandfather was releived of his duties as a coaler on the ship. They finally did come over in 1914 on the Lousitania.. I was named after my grandmother>>my name (Kandace Moore)...
I originally choose Titanic41212 but it was taken way back when Carey and Vixen had their first board, so I picked Titanic71212...

judyb57

Super Moderator
WOW, that is so cool hon! I wish I had some kind of great history in my family but I have a feeling they were all hung as horse thieves or something lol

CareyG

Owner
Staff member
Wow that IS really cool titanic!!

And dont worry Judy my family has no exciting history either!

mrsrobinson

Lifetime Streaker
like they say u can't teach old dog new tricks. but with a puppy u can train him real well:woohooLOL

CALizzz

Lifetime Streaker
like they say u can't teach old dog new tricks. but with a puppy u can train him real well:woohooLOL

Not so sure if I agree on that one, from my own experience. And at this point, if I gotta teach someone, well there are plenty of other schools!

Mine is a no brainer.. But, years ago and still at gonegambling I'm CADREAMIN- song by the Momma's and Pappas and I love los angeles. I was a mod at a now defunct fourm- our staff room was hacked. So for a while I changed my name to CATuffy (thats another song by the Geraldine Fibbers). I couldn't hang with that long. I went to ATG and for some reason Barb and I coulnd't get CALizz entered- so the extra Z..

I know, real exciting stuff!!

NOT!

Peace, Liz
xox

Kraziegurl79

Junior Streaker
Because I'm a crazy girl!! LOL If you got know me, You'll find out quickly!! And I was born in the year 1979.

:proud

ashgeosad

Pro Streaker
my user is from the first 3 letters of my childrens names -ashton-georgia-sadie, i am so very lucky to have them so i chose the username for that reason.streakrockssss

judyb57

Super Moderator
Wow, that makes sense now hon. I always wonder about peoples usernames. :eek:

loufreekc

Lifetime Streaker
ok here goes lou= first name brew=part of last name free= bailbondsman kc= where i live loufreekc just want 2 free all the criminals and get paid of coursecraps streakrockssss :streakchips