What's new
Streak Gaming Online Gambling Forum

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

SONG OF THE DAY-

Users who viewed this discussion (Total:0)

Number 1 Nisse

Senior Streaker
Back in the mid 80's these guys from Copenhagen made it big-time in Denmark. The called their music Cow-Punk so here is a little taste of what that sounds like

Cow-punk girls :byby

Number 1 Nisse

Senior Streaker
Hi.
(I had a plan but sometimes things happens and that you will find out if you are brave and hang in there until The End)

The first song I ever heard with Nine Inch Nails was when MTV Europe showed the video HEAD LIKE A HOLE. Pretty aggressive i think but kinda like the craziness the video showed. Played it for my best friend one day and he responded... "It's them that have a hole in their head". He didn't saw what I saw, well what can you expect from a guy that loves Phil Collins, SORRY, although he is your best buds :)

I stumbled over this new arrangement/alternative version with Trent Reznor behind the electronic and Peter Murphy controlling the mic. They have done good things together before so why not give it a shoot. Didn't knew what to expect but definitely not this! Did I like it or hate it... I needed a second listening...okay...I needed a third... HO-LY SH!T (please notice the missing i, let's keep the tone at a decent level that we all can relate to, right?)

Ladies and ,,,? let me please introduce you to Trent Reznor & Peter Murphy in a very intense and different version of HEAD LIKE A HOLE.

Bonus info:
After the third time listening to the song LOUD with headphones on I had no doubt in my mind... LOVED IT. Had it on repeat for so long that their should be a law against it, I'm talking 2 hours+ that's more than 20 times in a row, no breaks, no multitasking, just me in my zone lost in a space packed to the max with passion and feelings so intense I almost feel like FOG decent tone but we are all civilized people here (I assume) so it's gonna be a...DAMN, HO-LY BUCK, WHAT DA FOG HAPPEND, THIS IS DEEP SH!T, DAMN DAMN...and DOUBLE DAMN!! so INTENSE so DEEP so ADDICTING there should be a law against music like this. Luckily there ain't (yet) so let's all fold our hands and together say out loud...THANX FOG FOR GROOVY SH!T LIKE MUSIC and a triple DAMN and a HOLY BUCK for The Dane to keep the tone decent for our American friends well-being and comfort.

:sleazysmile :ohboy :ohboy

Extended Bonus Info:
I know I got carried away (a little bit) but I had so much fun writing this post, it doesn't look anything at all like what I had in mind. As said got carried away, stopped up, went back, lost track again, wondered a little and decided "What da fog" just let it go and see where it takes you. It will be fun, definitely different so what's to lose.
:mad98u4984:help

The "Safety": If I offended anybody I'm sorry, that wasn't my intention. :byby

Number 1 Nisse

Senior Streaker
Interesting sound for sure. Thanks for sharing

No need to Thanx. This was a tricky one for me, my idea was to bring something different and Danish but every song i listen to on You Tube with D.A.D I LOVED but then I had to take in mind that you girls ain't Danish and then suddenly there wasn't really any songs I felt like posting but I had used so much time on my plan that I couldn't just drop it now, could I?..... Should I?..... Maybe...
:hello but I didn't

vixen777

Owner
Staff member
Love your Avatar, Sir :) This song was very different and I lost nothing listening to it :beer
Keep on sharing and rockin!

dani3839

Administrator
Staff member
yep, its always a pleasure Number 1 Nisse !!
let's see if I can find one tonight :)

:byby

CareyG

Owner
Staff member
I really like Passenger, i love their sound. They have a few songs that I really like a lot!

dani3839

Administrator
Staff member
they are nice!!
I'm sure I posted this one before, it's one of my favorite passenger songs :)