What's new
Streak Gaming Online Gambling Forum

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Jokes and Stuff

Users who viewed this discussion (Total:0)

CareyG

Owner
Staff member
This is the room to share your jokes or funny stories!

Anything comical and amusing should be posted in here!

moslowjj

Lifetime Streaker
A man comes home to find his wife packing her bags. "Where are you going?" demands the surprised husband. "To Las Vegas! I found out that there are men that will pay me $500 to do what I do for you for free!" The man pondered that thought for a moment, and then began packing HIS bags. "What do you think you are doing?" she screamed. "I'm going to Las Vegas with you... I want to see how you're going to live on $1000 a year!"

:laugh:laugh:laugh

moslowjj

Lifetime Streaker
A man was quietly reading his paper when his wife sneaks up behind him and whacks him on the head with a frying pan.

"What was that for?" he says. "That was for the piece of paper in your pants pocket with the name Mary Lou written on it", she replies.

"Two weeks ago when I went to the races, Mary Lou was the name of one of the horses I bet on", he explains. She looks satisfied, apologizes, and goes off to do work around the house.

Three days later he's again sitting in his chair reading when she nails him with an even bigger frying pan, knocking him out cold. When he comes to, he says, "What the hell was that for?"

"Your horse phoned."
:hit:hit:hit:hit:hit:hitLOL

moslowjj

Lifetime Streaker
Take the time to live!!!
Life is too short. Dance naked

GREAT TRUTHS THAT ADULTS HAVE LEARNED:

1) Raising teenagers is like nailing jelly to a tree.

2) Wrinkles don't hurt.

3) Families are like fudge...mostly sweet, with a few nuts.

4) Today's mighty oak is just yesterday's nut that held its ground.

5) Laughing is good exercise. It's like jogging on the inside.

6) Middle age is when you choose your cereal for the fibre, not the toy.

CareyG

Owner
Staff member
Families are like fudge...mostly sweet, with a few nuts.

Not my family, we are more like mostly nuts with a few sweet. :laugh:laugh

moslowjj

Lifetime Streaker
Re: Jokes and Stuff SENIOR STREAKERS

Two old ladies were sitting on a park bench outside the local town hall where a flower show was in progress.
One leaned over and said, "Life is so darn boring. We never have any fun anymore. For $5.00, I'd take my clothes off and streak through that stupid flower show!"
"You're on!" said the other old lady, holding up a $5.00 bill. The first fumbled her way out of her clothes and, completely naked, streaked through the front door of the flower show. Waiting outside, her friend soon heard a huge commotion inside the hall, followed by loud applause.

The naked lady burst out through the door surrounded by a cheering crowd.

"What happened?" asked her waiting friend.
"I won 1st prize as Best Dried Arrangement."
:p:p:p

judyb57

Super Moderator
THE BEST MOTHER-IN-LAW JOKE!

A married couple was in a terrible accident where the man's face was
Severely burned. The doctor told the husband that they couldn't graft
Any skin from his body because he was too skinny.

So the wife offered to donate some of her own skin. However, the only
Skin on her body that the doctor felt was suitable would have to come
From her buttocks. The husband and wife agreed that they would tell no
One about where the Skin came from, and they requested that the doctor
Also honor their secret. After all, this was a very delicate matter.

After the surgery was completed, everyone was astounded at the man's
New face. He looked more handsome than he ever had before! All his
Friends and relatives just went on and on about his youthful beauty!

One day, he was alone with his wife, and he was overcome with emotion
At her sacrifice. He said, "Dear, I just want to thank you for everything
You did for me. How can I possibly repay you?"
"My darling," she replied,"I get all the thanks I need every time I see
Your mother kiss you on the cheek."

lucky639

Lifetime Streaker
How to deal with today's youth.
I took my dad to the mall the other day to buy some new shoes. We decided to grab a bite at the food court. I noticed he was watching a teenager sitting next to him. The teenager had spiked hair in all different colors: green, red, orange, and blue.

My dad kept staring at him. The teenager would look and find him staring every time. When the teenager had enough, he sarcastically asked, 'What's the matter old man, never done anything wild in your life?'
Knowing my Dad, I quickly swallowed my food so that I would not choke on his response knowing he would have a good one. And in classic style he did not bat an eye in his response.
'Got drunk once and had sex with a peacock. I was just wondering if you were my son.'
:laugh

judyb57

Super Moderator
WORK

For a couple years I've been blaming it on lack of sleep and too much pressure from my job, but now I found out the real reason:

I'm tired because I'm overworked.

The population of this country is 237 million.

104 million are retired.

That leaves 133 million to do the work

There are 85 million in school, which leaves 48 million to do the work.

Of this there are 29 million employed by the federal government, leaving 19 million to do the work.

2.8 million are in the Armed Forces, which leaves 16.2 million to do the work.

Take from the total the 14,800,000 people who work for State and City Governments and that leaves 1.4 million to do the work.

At any given time there are 188,000 people in hospitals, leaving 1,212,000 to do the work.

Now, there are 1,211,998 people in prisons.

That leaves just two people to do the work.

You and me.

And you're sitting at your computer reading jokes

judyb57

Super Moderator
THINGS YOU LEARN IN THE MOVIES

1. Large, loft-style apartments in New York City are well within the price range of most people-whether they are employed or not.

2. At least one of a pair of identical twins is born evil.

3. Should you decide to defuse a bomb, don't worry which wire to cut. You will always choose the right one.

4. Most laptop computers are powerful enough to override the communications system of any invading alien society.

5. It does not matter if you are heavily outnumbered in a fight involving martial arts: your enemies will wait patiently to attack you one by one by dancing around in a threatening manner until you have knocked out their predecessors.

6. When you turn out the light to go to bed, everything in your bedroom will still be clearly visible, just slightly bluish.

7. If you are blonde and pretty, it is possible to become a world expert on nuclear fission at the age of 22.

8. Honest and hard working policemen are traditionally gunned down three days before their retirement.

9. Rather than wasting bullets, megalomaniacs prefer to kill their archenemies using complicated machinery involving fuses, pulley systems, deadly gasses, lasers, and man-eating sharks, which will allow their captives at least 20 minutes to escape.

10. During all police investigations, it will be necessary to visit a strip club at least once.

11. All beds have special L-shaped cover sheets that reach the armpit level on a woman but only to waist level on the man lying beside her.

12. All grocery shopping bags contain at least one stick of French bread.

13. It's easy for anyone to land a plane providing there is someone in the control tower to talk you down.

14. Once applied, lipstick will never rub off-even while scuba diving.

15. You're very likely to survive any battle in any war unless you make the mistake of showing someone a picture of your sweetheart back home.

16. Should you wish to pass yourself off as a German or Russian officer, it will not be necessary to speak the language. A German or Russian accent will do. (It used to be an English accent for the German.)

17. The Eiffel Tower can be seen from any window in Paris.

18. A man will show no pain while taking the most ferocious beating, but will wince when a woman tries to clean his wounds.

19. If a large pane of glass is visible, someone will be thrown through it before long.

20. If staying in a haunted house, women should investigate any strange noises in their most revealing underwear.

21. Word processors never display a cursor on screen but will always say: Enter Password Now.

22. Even when driving down a perfectly straight road, it is necessary to turn the steering wheel vigorously from left to right every few moments.

23. All bombs are fitted with electronic timing devices with large red readouts so you know exactly when they're going to go off.

24. A detective can only solve a case once he has been suspended from duty.

25. If you decide to start dancing in the street, everyone you meet will know all the steps.

26. Police departments give their officers personality tests to make sure they are deliberately assigned a partner who is their total opposite.

27. When they are alone, all foreign military officers prefer to speak to each other in English.

judyb57

Super Moderator
DEVIL STORY

A guy dies and goes to Hell.
The Devil meets him at the gate and says, "Alright, you have died and come to Hell. You will spend eternity here, but you get to choose how to spend it.
You may choose one of these three doorways. Once you choose a door, you may not change it. So let's get started.

The Devil opens Door One. The guy looks in and sees a couple of people standing on their heads on a concrete floor. The guy says, "No Way, let's move on."

The Devil opens Door Two. The guy sees a few more people standing on their heads on a wood floor. The guy says, "No way, let's move on."

The Devil opens Door Three. The guy sees a bunch of people standing knee-deep in cow manure drinking coffee. The guy says, "Great, this is the one I will choose." The Devil says, "OK, wait right here, I will get you some coffee."

The guy settles in with his coffee thinking that this isn't so bad. What's the big deal?

After about 10 minutes a voice comes over the loudspeaker saying, "Coffee breaks over. Back on your heads!"