Online Gambling Forum | Casino Bonuses, Crypto & Sweepstakes Discussions | Streak Gaming

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

SONG OF THE DAY-

Users who viewed this discussion (Total:0)

This is to vixen.
March 1st. you posted a cover version of an ART & GARFUNKEL song made by DISTURBED. I saw DISTURBED live in 2001 when they were supporting band to MARILYN MANSON in Copenhagen. They were loud and brutal (their band name fit perfectly to their music)
They didn't sound even close to how they sound on the ART 6 GARFUNKEL cover. But what they did that evening I saw them, was playing another cover song, it was "SHOUT" made by TEARS FOR FEARS, and now your posting that one!
As crazy as it might sound, DISTURBED was "a tad" too "brutal" for me considering I'm a big MANSON fan, but when it comes to TEARS FOR FEARS and "SHOUT", that's on my "Top 3 Best Songs From The 80's", it might even be THE-ABSOLUTELY-BEST-SONG-OF-THE-80'S-EVER, because I L-O-V-E-D IT from the very first beat and I never got tired of it. IT'S BRILLIANT!!!!!!!

SO VIXEN....:thumbsup for your choice, I couldn't agree more. :bravo
 
Your welcome! I am suppose to go to a concert soon and Disturbed is headline band.
I am considering leaving early because as you said they are way to much for my taste BUT they did do a few good covers :)

I love this by Five Finger Death Punch they do amazing covers as well..

 
here is a good one :)

[video=youtube;25LhUHKVYMo]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=25LhUHKVYMo[/video]
 
On a beautiful spring day I cant help but think back to those spring days when I was a teen! I sure do miss those days!

 
Ok since we are going down memory lane..:msc


Tears For Fears "Shout" is The Song Of The 80'ies.
Here is one from when I (according to myself) peaked...

<iframe width="640" height="360" src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/YgSPaXgAdzE" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen=""></iframe>

Me and my "Homies" LOVED this one, especially because of the humor. I still do :flwrdnc
 
new Carrie Underwood, if anyone watched the music awards last night, she did an awesome job!!!

 
[video=youtube;hT_nvWreIhg]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hT_nvWreIhg[/video]

Since campaign period have started I guess this song will say it all. Oh well I hope that whoever wins will be able to have his task well done
 

Top