Online Gambling Forum | Casino Bonuses, Crypto & Sweepstakes Discussions | Streak Gaming

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

SONG OF THE DAY-

Users who viewed this discussion (Total:0)

Thank you everybody i did have a good birthday
CareyG...You have no idea HOW MUCH i do enjoy this place, it's almost like heaven.:msc
Vixen... Modest Mouse was a very great song. Liked it a lot! They're kinda weird but in a good way. Tried another of their songs "Float On" also weird video but song okay. So THANX for that one.
 
Just for a second or two, somewhere close to the end of the Nothing But Thieves song something made me think of the band MUSE so I thought of one of my favorites and found it on youtube. I never had seeing the video before, believe one could say "kinda weird" (vixen and "her" Modest Mouse)

<iframe width="640" height="360" src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/pta-gf6JaHQ" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen=""></iframe>
 
I'm sorry but I have to post this one too...

<iframe width="640" height="360" src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/Pgum6OT_VH8" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen=""></iframe>
 
I love Muse and wish I could see them while they are on tour during 2016!
 
I didn't knew you liked MUSE.
CareyG...Your fiancé have good taste :)
Vixen... I bought the MUSE cd "Black Holes" because they should be supporting band to DEPECHE MODE in 2006. I was looking sooo much forward to that but because the cd became so huge they got busy with their own, so they canceled :(
I'll be back another day with some groovy tunes :ohboy
 
I didn't knew you liked MUSE.
CareyG...Your fiancé have good taste :)
Vixen... I bought the MUSE cd "Black Holes" because they should be supporting band to DEPECHE MODE in 2006. I was looking sooo much forward to that but because the cd became so huge they got busy with their own, so they canceled :(
I'll be back another day with some groovy tunes :ohboy
Great! cant wait! :bravo
 
Thanks Vixen!!

looking forward to your music posts Number 1 Nisse!!

:bravo
 
I fixed the video for you Dani, It was only showing as a link. I love this song!!
 
This one have "been cooking" for way too long in my pot that I call "Song's I've like to post at STREAK". It all started back in March when vixen posted a cover version of an Art & Garfunkel song by Disturbed. I got a lot of reasons why this is a brilliant cover (according to me) of Iggy Pops "Night Clubbing" but i'll spare you.

<iframe width="640" height="360" src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/amMztp1y4i4" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen=""></iframe>
 

Top